Monday 4 January 2010

architectural web-site/painting web-site.

The illustration below shows a typical 2 storey side and rear extension  for a client in South Woodford. (rear view: see front view above.)

Go to www.e17houseplans.co.uk to view other examples.

I qualified as an architect in 1979, and have built commissions all over Walthamstow, Redbridge, and Epping.

I work from home and can under-cut any High Street architect, and  in many cases they employ inexperienced student labour

My paintings can  also be viewed on the above web-site.

All my art-work is for sale from £50 upwards: acrylics/oils/pastels/or charcoal drawings.

My web-site only shows only a fraction of my output: many unseen examples are stored at my home or studio, The studio can be googled at inky-cuttlefish , and is based in Walthamstow.

Telephone: 020 8523 0686


No comments: